Took time off from My IT work and from OhMyDog Instagram as well to work on my place (which needs maintenance and new construction for the monsoon season)
With that I will be working on creating educational content for you all, here are the projects I am working on this week:
Separation Anxiety Rehabilitation & Prevention Blueprint Booklet - DONE
- Record OMD Parenting Model 2.0 - in progress
- List out 10 dog psychology topics - in progress
- Prepare 3 podcasts - in progress
- Prepare a presentation on one of the dog psychology topics. - in progress
I think these projects are doable and I will keep this thread updated.
Tomorrow I will try to record 3 videos for OMD Parenting model 2.0, there will 6-8 videos in the course.
So I started working on OMD Parenting Model 2.0 and this is the curriculum:
Course Name: Balanced Dogs Blueprint
Format: 3 Days online on-demand course
- Launch Orientation Video
- How The Balanced Dogs Blueprint Really Works
- How To Set Your Dog For Success
- Get Your “Success Dog Template”
- The Mindset Shift (From Training The Dog To Understanding The Dog)
- How Dog’s Mind Works
- How To Fulfill Them
- How To Define Your Expectations.
- How Dogs Help Us Grow
- Transformation Tools For You
- Success Stories
I am super excited about this project because I know this is going to bring so much value in the life of dogs and their humans.
- Shifting to a new home can make your dog unstable.
- Food Aggression Prevention
- A simple play technique to help you control the impulse of the dog and make your dog more obedient towards you.
These will be uploaded in the upcoming week, I have started the recording.
10 dog psychology topics
- What is dog psychology?
- Meaning of pack.
- Becoming a pack leader.
- Calm Assertive Energy.
- Claiming Your Space.
- Identifying the instabilities.
- Choosing a dog or a puppy.
- Introducing a new dog to our house.
- How to earn the trust of a nervous dog.
- Mastering the walk.
More concepts that I want to speak about.
The first presentation will be on “Projecting Calm Assertive Energy”, this is a must for every one who wants to communicate with dogs and earn respects from them.